for capacitive Multi-Touch Displays
Capore makes the digital tangible. Our object recognition creates a new connection between user and application. It creates new ways of communication – playful, understandable, touching.
Embedded Object Recognition
Capore® Touch & Object Assistant
- Easy object configuration through the Capore® web interface
- Connect physical objects to digital content
- Activate objects and adjust their orientations
- Plug & play integration with any PC
- Run any application with TUIO support (e. g. Easire®, Unity, Ventuz, Intuiface, VVVV and more)
- Easily switch back to Windows-Touch
How Capore® object recognition works:
Attach any object of your choice, e.g. a product, to one of our Capore® objects. If placed on the display, the object generates touchpoints on it. Through these touchpoints the object is recognised by the display and not only its position but also its rotation angle will be detected. The product specific content will be shown on the display.
At the same time the display detects the object it also works as multitouch-display via wondows-touch (up to 80 simultaneous touchpoints are possible). The built-in Capore® API box receives the touch-signals from Capore® objects and fingers and sends them to the application-pc. Since we use the proven TUIO protocol any pc (Windows, Mac, Linux) and any software which works with TUIO can be used for our object recognition.
Learn more about the application possibilities and the background of Capore® Objects:
360° Retail Experience
Production of Capore® Objects